a seemingly random journey through cinema's heart of darkness. so to speak.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

If the Following is Incoherent, Mis-Spelled or Festooned With Sloppy Grammar, Then Know That It's Fucking Hot Out Today


That's right. Haven't checked the weather forcast, but it's probably 90 and muggy outside. Inside my apartment, it's probably hotter and muggier, and my central air is apparently on the fritz. Mark my word: I'm going to die a wretched, sweaty death.

In other news, the Philadelphia Weekly is on stands and on-line. Within, you can find my review of Guy Maddin's latest bugfuck, The Saddest Music in the World, as well as my usual deluge of Repertory Films. Not much to say about the latter except that I hope Sean Burns doesn't want to kill me with sticks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greycats said...

Saddest music in the world I thought was little boring with very little substance but lots of interesting images. It's like a combo Derek Jarman films with a splash of silent films.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Greycats said...

Saddest music in the world I thought was little boring with very little substance but lots of interesting images. It's like a combo Derek Jarman films with a splash of silent films.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger matt prigge said...

dude, substance can be very overrated.

11:18 AM

 

<< Home