a seemingly random journey through cinema's heart of darkness. so to speak.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

shameless plugs


I'm in a bit of a rush today, so maybe tomorrow I'll dash off a few words on Some Came Running and The Mystery of Picasso, and maybe even some words on the to-be-seen She Hate Me. Of course, I shouldn't be promising anything: that Ultimate Film Fanatic post doesn't appear to have been written-up.

Anyway. In the Philly Weekly today, folks can find me blabbering about a Monster Movie Con(vention) and doling out a relatively tiny Repertory column. Back to my breaking of promises: no reviews of Danny Deckchair and Stander this time around. Due to the whimsies of distributors, the former has been pushed back a week and the latter has been given the maybe-not-even-open-at-all treatment. Manhattaners: did it bomb in New York?

0 Comments:

<< Home