I Want to Blog!
This blog has been on life support (or just purely self-promotion duties) for too long. It's about time I returned to semi-active duty. Here's what to expect round these parts from now on:
- Quickly tossed off observations on films, both new and old, that I haven't been paid to write about elsewhere
- Random, possibly eccentric minor observations on various errata (like the one you'll stumble upon in a minute)
- The very occasional and very interesting factoid about my daily life
- A political/social rant, but one well-considered and, well, not very rant-y
- Shameless self-promotion. As though I could give that up.
(An unusually fiery Sagan, from the cover of Skeptic, as mentioned; a typically laid-back Léaud, from, I believe, Bed and Board.)